premium quality Wind Ventilatorswork on the latest ‘Air Roof Ventilator’ technology.
For inducing air flow by centrifugal action, these ventilators make use of wind
velocity energy. In addition to this, the air is released through the turbine due
to the creation of low pressure region with the help of the spinning vanes. The
environment stays hygienic and clean because the drawn out air constantly replaces
fresh air from outside. Even after the wind stops, the wind pressure can spin resulting
in fresh air due to the fly wheel effect of the rotor cage. Used in industrial sheds,
workshops, warehouses and factories, our product is known for its following attributes
Benefits of Wind Ventilation
- Remove heat and moisture from the curing area in a timely
and controlled manner
- Prevent heat and moisture loss into the production area,
which eliminates housekeeping and corrosion issues
- Increase ex-chamber concrete strength by 10% to 15% due
to controlled drying
- Reduce condensation on floors and other curing area surfaces,
preventing operating issues with transport equipment and improving safety
- High performance axial ventilator is located in the rear
wall of the curing area.
- Fresh air intake is in the front of the curing area and
may be achieved by raising automatic doors or through the use of louvers.
- Gravity-operated louvers or motorized dampers are installed
to reduce heat loss through exhaust openings.
- Exposed openings may require protective high-efficiency
fiberglass cowlings mounted to the building wall to prevent the encroachment of