We are a leading manufacturer and exporter of a wide range of Wind Turbine
Roof Ventilators. These are extensively used to exhaust the industrial pollutants
like smoke, dust, poisonous gases, humidity, fumes, heat, odor and many more invisible
irritants from the covered area or industrial shed. Our range of Wind Turbine Roof
Ventilators is known for high performance and low maintenance.
Benefits of Air Ventilator
- Remove heat and moisture from the curing area in a timely
and controlled manner
- Prevent heat and moisture loss into the production area,
which eliminates housekeeping and corrosion issues
- Increase ex-chamber concrete strength by 10% to 15% due
to controlled drying
- Reduce condensation on floors and other curing area surfaces,
preventing operating issues with transport equipment and improving safety
- High performance axial ventilator is located in the rear
wall of the curing area.
- Fresh air intake is in the front of the curing area and
may be achieved by raising automatic doors or through the use of louvers.
- Gravity-operated louvers or motorized dampers are installed
to reduce heat loss through exhaust openings.
- Exposed openings may require protective high-efficiency
fiberglass cowlings mounted to the building wall to prevent the encroachment of