With the support of years of industrial experience,
we offer a unique range of Exhaust Ventilators that is fully manufactured in India.
Our industrial experts design the dome and throat of these ventilators in such a
way that it helps easily exhaust air by limiting back pressure on motor and fan.
These help in removing humid and hot air from spaces between the roofs at the rate
which is equal to about four domestic wind turbines and convert it into fresh and
cool air. Various features of our range of product includes * Performance is independent
of wind speed, unlike rotary vents.
Benefits of Air Ventilator
- Remove heat and moisture from the curing area in a timely
and controlled manner
- Prevent heat and moisture loss into the production area,
which eliminates housekeeping and corrosion issues
- Increase ex-chamber concrete strength by 10% to 15% due
to controlled drying
- Reduce condensation on floors and other curing area surfaces,
preventing operating issues with transport equipment and improving safety
- High performance axial ventilator is located in the
rear wall of the curing area.
- Fresh air intake is in the front of the curing area and
may be achieved by raising automatic doors or through the use of louvers.
- Gravity-operated louvers or motorized dampers are installed
to reduce heat loss through exhaust openings.
- Exposed openings may require protective high-efficiency
fiberglass cowlings mounted to the building wall to prevent the encroachment of