With the support
of years of industrial experience, we offer a unique range of Exhaust Ventilators
that is fully manufactured in India. Our industrial experts design the dome and
throat of these ventilators in such a way that it helps easily exhaust air by limiting
back pressure on motor and fan. These help in removing humid and hot air from spaces
between the roofs at the rate which is equal to about four domestic wind turbines
and convert it into fresh and cool air. Various features of our range of product
includes * Performance is independent of wind speed, unlike rotary vents.
Benefits of Air Ventilation
- Remove heat and moisture from the curing area in a timely
and controlled manner
- Prevent heat and moisture loss into the production area,
which eliminates housekeeping and corrosion issues
- Increase ex-chamber concrete strength by 10% to 15% due
to controlled drying
- Reduce condensation on floors and other curing area surfaces,
preventing operating issues with transport equipment and improving safety
- Removes excess moisture and heat in curing areas with
a maximum length of 65ft (20m)
- Output range from 2,000cfm (3,500m3/h) to 6,500cfm (11,000m3/h).
- High performance axial ventilator is located in the rear
wall of the curing area.
- Fresh air intake is in the front of the curing area and
may be achieved by raising automatic doors or through the use of louvers.
- Gravity-operated louvers or motorized dampers are installed
to reduce heat loss through exhaust openings.
- Exposed openings may require protective high-efficiency
fiberglass cowlings mounted to the building wall to prevent the encroachment of